Established in 1994, Camden Custom Embroidery is a full-service commercial and personalized embroidery company. As of February 2014, the custom embroidery division has joined us here at Brio Promotions to provide a one-stop-shop for all your embroidery, screen printing, and promotional marketing needs.
For your business, we offer quality apparel products which can be embroidered with your company logo. Embroidered hats, embroidered shirts, and embroidered jackets are a great way to promote your company and establish your brand. We are always available to help find the items that best fit your company and your budget. For small orders as low as a single piece to large corporate orders, Camden Custom Embroidery ensures unparalleled service start to finish.
When to choose embroidery over screen printing?
- Choose embroidery for things like polos, towels, hats, and jackets with coarsely textured garments.
- Orders of 12 or fewer items – Screen printing has a higher setup cost than embroidery, therefore making it less cost effective for small orders
- For many-colored designs – Screen printing incurs a setup cost per screen (i.e. per color), embroidery does not.
When NOT to choose embroidery over screen printing?
- Embroidery is priced per stitch, so large designs (especially 1-color) might be more cost effective when screen printed
- Light-weight fabrics. T-shirts and other lighter-weight garments often look better screen printed.